This is an accessibility statement for the Go4DiGreen Learning platform.
Measures to support accessibility
The Go4DiGreen Learning Platform
- Includes accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Includes accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provides continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assigns clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Go4DiGREEN Learning Platform is not conformant to the WCAG 2.1 level AA. The content does not conform the accessibility standards.
Additional accessibility considerations
Audit has been realized by Koena, with the Koena Accessibility Diagnosis grid, using some WCAG criteria.
This Diagnosis is not a complete Assessment.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Go4DiGreen Learning Platform.
- Phone: +43 681 10 43 45 03
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: Unterberg 15 8383 Sankt Martin an der Raab Austria
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
- Firefox 110.0 with NVDA 2022.4 and JAWS 2022
- Safari 16.1.2 with VoiceOver
Accessibility of the Go4DiGreen Learning Platform
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Go4DiGreen Learning Platform, through contrasted colors, alternative text, subtitles and more, there are known limitations for the Go4DiGreen Learning Platform. Following the accessibility tests done by Koena, some corrections were made to improve its accessibility. However some elements may not be accessible yet.
- Cookies element: the tabulation order after “Preferences” button. The focus should goes on the new first element that appears in the element: “Functionnal”.
- Videos: The videos are subtitled but there are no transcriptions available.
Go4DiGreen assessed the accessibility of its Learning Platform by the following approaches:
- External evaluation by the company Koena, France, based on partial diagnosis.
This statement was created on May 25 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.