Starting a business is a challenging and complex process, but with careful planning and hard work, it can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience.
The Go4DiGREEN Training Modules will help you throughout your entrepreneurial journey.
1. My vision is a green business
2. I define my green business Idea
3. Competences and resources needed for my business Idea
4. Pros and cons of green business
5. I decide to start a green business
6. I shape my green business
7. Rules and obligations of a green business
8. I budget for my green business
9. I develop my green business plan
10. I prepare for the start
11. I take the initiative
12. I apply my competences
13. I mobilise and work with others
14. I promote my green business
15. I am in control of my green business
What is a certificate?
Certificates are a form of document. These documents are given to people at the end of a training or exam.
The certificate confirms: I can do that well.
For example, I am good at planning and opening a business that is good for the environment and the people. Certificates are an easy way to compare competencies: People who have the same certificate have the same knowledge, skills, and attitudes. In The Go4DiGreen project, it is possible to get micro-certificates for every Module. People who are interested in opening a green business can collect micro-certificates, to obtain the full certificate of an ECQA Certified Green Entrepreneur.